This is one of my older test games.
I wanted to make a fantasy open world.
I made several versions, though they are functionally not very different: old newer (best working version) even newer
The differences are mainly in the code since i’ve had diffent ideas about what makes good code.
The map is build from the pixels of an image, but in some browsers this doesn’t load well.
I eventually stopped working on the project because of the earlier mentioned problem, a lack of ideas in what direction to take this project initially and because code was getting quite messy.
My project desolate-gorge.herokuapp.com can be seen as the successor of this project.